Monday 24 September 2018

Welcome Back!

Hello Gifted Program students and families.  I hope the start of the school year is going well and that you are excited about our classes starting up soon -- I know I am! 

I recorded the video below as a little welcome.  Something strange happened when I was recording so there is a bit of a mystery to solve.



I thought it might help if you just had the beeping sound without my talking over it, so I've added it below.



And here's the form for you to send me your guess. 



Thanks for helping me to solve this mystery.  See you soon!


*Note: if you are receiving this post via e-mail, some of the multimedia may not show up.  You can go here to view the post online.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to all the students who submitted their responses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are being moderated. They will not show up until the moderator has approved them.