Saturday 29 September 2018

Talking To Ducks

In my previous post many of you correctly identified that the beeping noise was some form of communication.  Gary Larson has this great Far Side cartoon that tackles the idea of communication:


It made me think about what languages I would love to be able speak; there are so many!  Being able to speak quack would definitely be handy.  It would probably be more effective than me yelling in Engish 'Stop eating my tomatoes!!!' to the duck that hangs out in my backyard.  I tried quacking, but I'm not a fluent quacker, and the duck just looked at me blankly as tomato dribbled out of her beak.

What languages do wish you could speak?  Let me know in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are being moderated. They will not show up until the moderator has approved them.