Tuesday 2 October 2018

Well This Is Confusing

If you read the previous post (here) you'll know that we left off with me waiting breathlessly to hear back from 'Theme! Theme! Theme!'  Well, I didn't have to wait for long.  A few days after filling in their questionnaire I received a letter with the following message:

DXJXVW 31VW, 2018

GHDU PV. WKRPSVRQ,
WKDQN BRX IRU FRQWDFWLQJ WKHPH! WKHPH! WKHPH!  EDVHG RQ ZKDW BRX WROG XV DERXW BRXU FODVV, ZH IHHO WKDW ZH KDYH MXVW WKH WKHPH IRU BRX, LW'V FDOOHG: 'WRS VHFUHW FRPPXQLFDWLRQ'
EHVW RI OXFN!
VLQFHUHOB,
SDW WKHPHRSROLV
WKHPH! WKHPH! WKHPH! DGYLVR



Yup, as clear as mud!  I tried to get in touch with the company, but when I went to their website, which I had been to just a couple of days earlier, this is what I got:


  

My first thought was "Great, I guess I'm on my own."  But now I realize that I'm not on my own -- maybe YOU can help me!  I've set up another form you can fill out if you have ideas about the message from 'Theme! Theme! Theme!'  Any ideas are appreciated!  Please note: I do not expect you to be able to solve this message!  The idea is to take some guesses as to what is going on. 
 









*Note: if you subscribe to this blog by e-mail, some of the images and multimedia in this post will not be visible.  Please go to http://elemtwig.blogspot.com/ to view the post in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are being moderated. They will not show up until the moderator has approved them.